|Advancing Algiers to be the best…for our residents, schools, businesses and community.|
|To provide professional leadership governed by the highest ethical principals in the development of a world-class community for Algiers residents, schools and businesses.|
- Development Requests for Interest are due Feb. 28, 2019 –
- Louisiana Was Ahead Of Federal Government In Bump Stock Ban –
- 2018 Algiers Fest Wrap Up –
- Unity of Hope Breakfast Has Been Postponed –
- Mr. Jim Henderson and Mr. Joe Toomy Recieve Special Recognition – The Algiers Development District Chairman, Senator Troy Carter, recognized Mr. Jim Henderson and Mr. Joe Toomy for service with distinction as members of the Algiers Development District Board of Commissioners.